These fabulous Airbac Air-Cushioned Padded Hiking Ring Blue Backpack are just right for work, hiking, walking, days out, holidays or as school bags. The unique air cushioned pockets make them extremely comfortable to wear, even when full of heavy items! The air cushioned pocket keeps the backpack sitting gently on your back, really keeping the weight off and helping your posture.
Looking to take loads of gear on your travels, but don’t fancy carrying all of the weight? Well, why not try an Airbac Ring backpack? Larger than our traditional backpacks, this versatile travel accessory has space for everything you need to take with you. Lots of protective pockets, both inside and out and, of course, the patented Airbac air cushion, that will make you feel like you are carrying half the weight.
• Large pocket
• Medium front pocket with compartments
• Side zip pockets
• Holds 17 inch laptop
• Dimensions: 13” X 7″ X 19″
Air cushions pump up with a football or bike pump (depending on the model). They come pre-filled and won’t need topping up for up to a year.
More about the unique air-cushioned Airbac backpacks
– Feels Like You’re Carrying Half The Weight
– Patented air support system allows the weight in the backpack to rest comfortably just above the waistline, to literally take the weight off your back and shoulders. You’ll feel the difference immediately!
– Promotes Better Posture and Spinal Alignment
– Technology enables your body to relax in an upright position (as opposed to a hunched over position to compensate for the extra weight). That’s why AIRBAC™ is endorsed by back specialists.
– Built-In Shock Absorbers
– The weight of every step you take— running or walking—is absorbed by AIRBAC™ instead of your back, thanks to the patented air support system.
– Easily adjusts to fit any body type
– Whether you’re young or old, tall or short, slim or have more to love – the AIRBAC™ padded shoulder straps and patented air support system adjust to a customised fit.
– Outstanding Air-Cushioned Protection
– The same patented AIRBAC™ technology that protects your back, protects the contents of your AIRBAC™ too.